Friday, October 11, 2013

Tutus + Online Safety

Hey jammers! It's Friday! ^D^ Woo hoo!

Anyhow, the tutus have returned to Jamaa! They can be found at Bahari Bargins for 250 gems! It's a good outfit for girls who love going underwater and love dancing. By girls, I mean not me. Haha!


Also, a post from HQ about online safety! I read some of these tips and they help. Alot. :D You guys should, too, if you want to protect your account more!


Have you jammers seen the new AJ advertisements popping up around online sites? I have! Their actually quite adorable. I bet they would catch attention. ^ . ^ I'll be really joyful if I see an ad of AJ on television! =DDD


Pretty wicked! Happy jamming! 

~ Frosty


Also, some videos I recently made on my channel!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty