Monday, August 19, 2013

Rare Bonnet + Post from HQ!

Hey Jammers! Sorry for the late post! I started school today, middle school actually. It was a very tiresome day, so I'm bushed out. For now on, my post on Animal Jam Jingle will be in the afternoon. I'm sorry, but I can't post in the morning since I wake up, change into uniform and then I'm out the door. Trust me, I really would like to stay home on the computer all day. :'(

But we all have to live on. It wasn't a hard day, since all the middle school teachers explained the rules, Code of Conduct and what they do in the classroom. Very, very easy but still, I have to walk to each class for every subject. It can get a bit uncomfortable after a while.

Woah, I'm getting carried away. Let's move on back to Animal Jam, shall we?

Well, it's Monday and that means Rare Item Monday! WOO HOO! Today's rare item isn't that exciting but it's rare. It's a rare bonnet, sold on the third page of Jam-Mart Clothing for 900 gems. Quite pricey but sadly, it isn't for non-members. Very few items from Rare Item Monday are barely for non-members. Not surprising.


It can be a great item if your RP that you're living in the west in the 1800's. Right?

Now, a post from HQ on the Daily Explorer about the rare bonnet. I think this Arctic's style would look better with eyelashes, right? Eh, chef don't judge.


Well, that's it for today's post. My arms hurt from the long day. Happy Jamming!

~ Frosty





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty