Thursday, October 3, 2013

New Halloween Den Items + Posts from HQ!

Hey jammers! Sorry about yesterday's post... I was terribly busy with homework and didn't get a chance to post until I had to go to sleep. ^.^

Anyway, we have 2 new Halloween den items out! One in land and one underwater. First is the giant phantom balloon, costing 700 gems! Perfect for a Halloween party. ^^


Also, the underwater phantom lights, starting at only 250 gems!


Now, some interesting posts from HQ. First, about the News Crew! A new article is out about the creepiest animals.... I'm currently going to enter in this one! (Probably)


Also, some posts from another News Crew Assignment about AJ's birthday! Cake is involved with some of these pictures! Yummy..



And, new Jammer art! I didn't get to post a picture for it from yesterday... congrats to the art owners! They look adorable... :D



Well, I must go finish homework and study for a math test. Happy jamming!

~ Frosty









6 comments:

  1. frosty!!! PLEASE add me on animaljam!!!!!!!!!!! (btw, im cindy6)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a new blog, can you help me design it? and add me

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wait nvm i just found out my new blog is animaljamdn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay. ^^ I'll add it to my blog's list, to be nice.

      Delete
  4. sorry i just found out how to design it

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty