Sunday, August 11, 2013

Police Hats + Slingshots?

Hey Jammers! Sorry for the late post (again)! I slept in late and I'm supposed to go back to school shopping soon. >.<

But, anywho, the police hat came back out in Jam-Mart clothing for 150 gems! I'm kind of angry about this. I had two police hats before they came out, one regular color and one yellow. HQ better not bring out any other good betas, like scary non-member bat wings, or I'll be really ticked! (I'm sure bepper, GummyUnicorn and Julian2 will be too.)


Also, have you Jammers been noticing people want good betas for their slingshots? I heard you can get one on hard-mode of the adventures but really, a beta worn for a slingshot? People are trying to out-trade others! I call that scamming because it's un-fair and not truthful.


Picture in courtesy of Animal Jam Spirit Blog.

Anyway, that's it for today's post. Happy Jamming!

~ Frosty




8 comments:

  1. someone wanted 2 pirate swords for there sling shot! can you believe that?! of course, i said NO. so stay smart jammers!!! C}^:

    ReplyDelete
  2. To get a slingshot You go on the portal adventure and open the fox cave. Then you open the lion cave! From Creamy61617

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone know how rare the green slingshot is I have one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a green slingshot. I'm deciding what to trade it for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have all color slingshots anyone want to trade for one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have a orange 1?
    if anyone wants to offer, im
    Monkey21971. :D Bye

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a Blue one if u want it idc for it su
    Tori12121v is me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Have a green one if anyone wants it. Im not picky so i'll most likeyly accept. My user: imyselfandme

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty