Sunday, October 6, 2013

Halloween Updates + Post from HQ!

Hey jammers! Sorry for the late post. :3 I was playing Borderlands 2 until my sister reminded me to update. Thanks Carlee!

Anyway, we have a returning item to Jam-Mart clothing! The eyeball hat! Pretty weird but they only cost 250 gems! Will HQ bring back the rare colors? Hmm...


Also, I forgot to post yesterday about the returning feathered mask! In select colors and it costs 2,000 gems in Epic Wonders. ^^


And here's a wicked den item, the spooky leaning tree! Sold in Epic Wonders for 2,000 gems. =D Pretty awesome?


Also, sold in Bahari Bargins, is the new neck-bolts! Frankenstein like, right? Perfect item to celebrate Halloween underwater. :D


And last, but not least, is a post from HQ about spooky old bones music! 


And did you guys hear the news? I've reached 1,000 subscribers on YouTube! Thank you all so much! 

Happy jamming! 

~ Frosty


Here's a special video I made for the 1,000 subscribers! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty