Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Halloween Update + Epic Den of the Week!

Hey jammers! :D It's October 1st! Yay! I can't wait until the weather cools down and the leaves turn officially orange and red. Also, candy and spooky stories! Are you guys excited about it?

Anyway, a huge Halloween update came to Jamaa today!

First in this autumn-spectacular update, is the skeleton dragon! It's sold on the first page of Jam-Mart clothing. It consists of a skeleton dragon mask and skeleton wings. I should buy one myself, since they look pretty cool. ^.^ Also, this set is in many different colors! It's kind of pricey, though.


Second, is the ghosts! =D These adorable ghosts are sold at Jam-Mart furniture for 300 gems!
 

Third, also in Jam-Mart furniture, is the bat wallpaper and spider web flooring! Awesome designs, for a great season!



Next, is the spooky party! It's like last year's. :3 With a store of Halloween clothing and furniture, it's awesome! Well, I'm not gonna spoil it for you new Jammers. :D 


For you Jammers who like collecting the birth-stones, here comes October's! It's really beautiful, in my concern. ^^ I don't collect but they would look nice with the other birth-stones!


Don't forget the tarantulas! These furry spiders have made their way back to the Diamond Shop for only 3 diamonds! I'll have to get myself one. =P


And if you love the ocean and wanna celebrate Halloween underwater, check out this new skull necklace in Bahari Bargins for only 500 gems!


Also, the spooky haunted mansion den is out! Don't forget to buy one today!


And, last of all, the Epic Den of the Week. Congratulations to Mighty Spiritcloud for the wonderful autumn looking den!


A long post. :D Happy jamming!

~ Frosty


Also, check out my Halloween contest!








1 comment:

  1. Some nice pics and thanks for sharing the video. I have always been a big fan of Halloween, and I am glad to see that you are getting into the holiday spirit yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty