Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Mummy Mask + Cool Den of the Week?

Hey jammers! I have to make this post super short, since I'm on a tight shift. ^3^

Today's item is the mummy mask, returning to Jam-Mart clothing for 250 gems! Perfect for a mummy outfit.. just need to change it white and wrap your animal in toilet paper! :D


Also, the cool den of the week! I think HQ changed the name. I liked the last one better. But congratulations to Awesome Magicwolf for the phantom-tastic den! 


Also, I'm hosting my 1,000 subscribers party on Saturday night! Watch the video for more information. :) :) :) 



Sorry for the late and short post, jammers. Usually, my posts are supered detailed but I'm running a tight shift today! 

~ Frosty


1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone! This is my first time on this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty