Monday, October 7, 2013

Scary Bat Wings & Spooky Sponges

Hey jammers! It's pretty late where I am. I've been busy with homework. :3

Anyway, it's Rare Item Monday! But this rare... not too much of a yay.

The rare non-member scary bats wings are back! Good for the non-rare people, bad for us rare people. It's only 750 gems and it's on the first page of Jam-Mart clothing. Well, I might as well recycle some of my scary bats for some new items..


Also, the spooky sponges are out! :D Sold in the Kani Cove shop for 300 gems! Colorful and spooky for underwater scary dens!


And, a post from HQ about the rare item for today.


Happy jamming!

~ Frosty




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty