Saturday, August 17, 2013

Lanterns, Adventure Camp Music, and Posts from HQ!

Hey Jammers! Sorry for the late post! And yesterday I couldn't post either because my computer was lagging. Forgive me!

Anyway, the lantern is out at Outback Imports for 400 gems! It came out yesterday but I'll do today's post crammed into today's. A bit messy, I know, but I have to advertise. Sadly, it's only for members but lanterns are pretty cool to have in your den! Do you think so, Jammers?


Now today's post. The adventure base camp music is out in the Diamond Shop for one diamond! I really love the base camp's music but I'm saving up diamonds for another spike. What about you?


Also, an article from HQ about the Summer Carnival Sale! This post was supposed to be put in yesterday's post, but eh. 


Now, today's post from HQ on the Daily Explorer! It's about Outback Imports.


That's it for today's post. Happy Jamming!

~ Frosty




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty