Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hockey Masks + Posts

Hey jammers! Sorry for the late post. I took a nap and than decided to go on Instagram for a while. I didn't even get to take a shower! So this post has to be quick!

The returning Halloween item is the hockey mask, returning to Jam-Mart clothing for 250 gems! And it's the same colors from last year! :D Jason, much?


Also, a post from HQ about Jammer Art! These art pictures are absolutely stunning! Everyone is excited for Halloween. :P 



Sorry for such an un-formative post. Tomorrow, I'll be doing a special post that every Thursday I'll be doing a little riddle.

Happy jamming!

~ Frosty


My 1,000 subscribers party video! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty