Friday, September 20, 2013

Cone Collar, 900 SUBSCRIBERS PARTY + Post from HQ!

Hey Jammers! Sorry for being so late... I was busy reminding everyone about the party. :D So excited!

Anyway, the new item today is at the Medical Center in Kimbara Outback! Your right, it's the cone collar! ^D^ Like what dogs wear when they itch their pelts too much or when they scratch at stitches after surgery. I wonder what it looks like on some animals... I haven't been seeing too much people wearing the cone collars today. :D And it's only 400 gems!


Are any of you Jinglers out there bad friends? Maybe a bit grouchy or too sharp? Well, there's always answers if your guilty about it!

HQ posted a helpful post on the Daily Explorer about being a good friend in Jamaa! I read it myself and it helped me out a bit too. What about you Jammers?


Well, as you guys know, today's Friday! :D A relaxing weekend ahead of us.

So, I'm throwing my party tonight! =D 8:00 Eastern Time and 5:00 Western. :3 It'll be at my den. I'll be doing a special Jingle Mail and talking to fans on Skype (probably). More information in the video! 



Happy Jamming! Don't forget to drop by and say hello at the party!

~ Frosty



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty