Sunday, October 13, 2013

Skeleton Mask, Posts + Club!

Hey jammers! Sorry for the extremely late post, so busy this weekend with science projects for my school. ^ ^ ^ Oops.

Anyhow, the skeleton mask is sold at Bahari Bargins for 350 gems! Pretty spooky for a dolphin to wear, don't ya'll think? :D


Also, some posts from HQ! It's all about pets. ^ ^ 



Also, I'm hosting a Jammer Fund Club! It's when we donate rares to people who get hacked or seriously scammed. :) Comment on my video to join! I'll hold a meeting next weekend.

Happy jamming! 

~ Frosty








1 comment:

  1. hey i wanna join my user. is madalyn2004 feel free to buddy me and i have a friend who got hacked this unknown hacker was good with computers because some how it took away my friends membership her 2 fox hats 3 spike collars and rare headress her user is madalyn04 she is my sister i hope we talk about her soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty