Saturday, October 5, 2013

Returning Halloween Items, Penguin Mania + 10000 Views?

Hey jammers! It's a Saturday, so I can relax for a while before I have to go back to school on Monday. :I

But anyway, we have some new returning Halloween items! First is the bat tombstone sold in Jam-Mart furniture. And it's only 250 gems! Spooky..


Also, the vampire mask! My friend sended me one. ^ ^ There in select colors and are only 450 gems! Awesome, right?


And, a little post from HQ about penguin mania? It's supposedly talking about the Side-Kix plushies, which in this case is a penguin. You guys might wanna check this out. 



Also, thank you all for the 10000 views on the blog! It SERIOUSLY means a lot and soon, maybe this blog can become popular like snowy's! I'm much more of a YouTuber than a Blogger but I'm working on it! 

Happy jamming and much love! 

~ Frosty



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty