Sunday, July 28, 2013

Turquoise Bracelet + Posts from HQ & Kimbara Outback Journey Book Guide!

Hey Jammers! Sorry for the stupid late post. I woke up today at 9:30 and went to the beach with my mother and two older sisters and didn't get back until like two hours ago. But I'm on Blogger now and hopefully, I can post in regular time tomorrow!

Today's item that came out in Epic Wonders is the turquoise bracelet for only 1,250 gems! Sadly, it's only for non-members and I don't have enough gems to buy it. But it's a beautiful piece of jewelry, don't you think?
 
 
Also, a post from HQ about the returning koalas! I've been seeing a lot of koalas around Jamaa lately since the koalas returned with Cosmo and it seems that every ones enjoying their colorful, cheerful little creatures!
 
 
Also, another post from HQ about the Kimbara Outback Journey Book! It's about a hint to find one of the animals, which is the platypus. HQ quoted: "platypuses are amphibious mammals, which means they can often be found near water."
 
 
Useful hint, much? If you need help with any creatures in the Kimbara Outback to find, look below at this video I made that's a guide to the KO Journey Book!
 
 
Hope it helps! If you have any questions, comment on the video on my YouTube channel, Jinglerox3!
 
Happy Jamming!
 
~ Frosty
 
 
 
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. Can I have a beta for obeying the rules :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty