Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Outfit of the Day 2#!

Hey Jammers! I almost forgot to add the Outfit of the Day for today! Silly Frosty.

I looked around for a nice outfit around Jamaa and didn't find one that I thought would be pretty sincere to add to the blog. When I looked at my friend's list, I found the perfect outfit for an Arctic Wolf!

wolflovermg

It's my friend, wolflovermg! Hi! Haha, anyway, his outfit is what I like to call fox hunter.

Items on it: Black and Red tail armor (members), red legendary glove (members), white and red fox hat (non-members and members), red heart locket (non-members and members) and black bow and arrow (non-members and members).

Where to get items: Tail armor and legendary glove (Diamond Shop): Fox hat, bow and arrows and heart locket (rare)

Few. If you want your outfit displayed on the blog, comment below or email me! :)

Happy Jamming!

~ Frosty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty