Thursday, July 11, 2013

Tunnel Town App Video!

Hey Jammers! Today I checked the Tunnel Town App website and found a cool video on it telling all the fun things to play on it! It's for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch on July 18, 2013 for free! Sadly, I don't have any of these but my father has a iPad. Maybe I can ask him? HQ really outdone themselves for this app!

The Website Link: http://www.tunneltown.com/

Here's the video I recorded on my screen recorder! May not be the best quality but it's cool!


Also, the Tunnel Town App has it's own YouTube channel! Here's the link and tell me what you think of their channel!

https://www.youtube.com/tunneltown

Happy Jamming!

~ Frosty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty