Saturday, July 27, 2013

Back to Posting! + Turquoise Necklace & Kickin' It!

Hey Jammers! Good news! I'm back to posting! I've been so busy for the last couple of days and I haven't been able to keep up with the blog. But now, hopefully, I can keep up the track of the blog for the next few days!
 

Today's item is the turquoise necklace, which came out in Epic Wonders for 1,500 gems! Something Indians used, I suppose? It's very pretty and is also available in a variety of colors! I need one. ^-^
 
 
Also, the silly animation video called Kickin' It is out for all Jammers to see at the Conversation Museum! I recorded it myself for you guys who haven't seen it and I did a pretty laggy job but it's a nice little animation, hm?
 
 
I would do the posts I missed this week but I have to get off the computer for today. Happy Jamming!
 
~ Frosty
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Get free Animal jam codes and cheats and also membership codes absolutely free from here ANIMAL JAM CODES
    I GOT 100% free 12 MONTH MEMBERSHIP CODE From This YESTERDAY Good Luck guys

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty