Friday, July 19, 2013

Friendship Bracelet & Tunnel Town + Posts from HQ!

Hey Jammers! This post isn't so late, thank God. ^ _ ^

Today the friendship bracelet came out in Jam-Mart clothing for everyone for only 450 gems! No beads or nothing, but some nice colors!
 
 
Also, I downloaded Tunnel Town on my dad's iPad and I'm addicted to it! Probably the best HQ did to Animal Jam since they made membership gifts. Here is a video I uploaded about Peck's burrow on the Tunnel Town app. Shaky but good.
 
 
You can get Tunnel Town for free on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch or something like that? :D Forgot. But it's worth it!
 
A post from HQ on the blog!
 
 
I'm so excited. *-* I can't wait for the new land! Yay! I'll do Outfit of the Day later. ^ _ ^
 
Happy Jamming!
 
~ Frosty
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty