Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Animal Jam: Paw Print Vase, Epic Den of The Week & Posts from HQ!

Hey Jammers! I decided to put a little more effort in my blogging for you guys. :) But today, the paw print vase came out in stores! Should we be angry or happy that this den beta came out?


Also, HQ posted an article about bugs and glitches! I remember way back when there were so many glitches in Jamaa! It was fun when it lasted.


Also, here's the Epic Den of The Week posted by HQ on the blog! Congrats to Snowflake Clevermaster for the awesome den! 


Truly, I like to keep my den organized. I'm so clean. How about you? :) Happy Jamming!

~ Frosty



1 comment:

  1. hi im a good friend of woomoo and yea he is so cool im giving out a rare spike and headdress betas and stuff plz come on animal jam and jam a gram me telling me why u want it my user is snowypaw112 thx jam on!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty