Sunday, July 14, 2013

Animal Jam: ChoclateChipRainbowz Birthday Party!

Hey jammers! Yep, another post today! But this one is important! My close friend, ChoclateChipRainbowz on Animal Jam, is having a birthday party on Tuesday, July 16, 2013! It's to 3:00 to 5:00 Eastern Time (United States) and 12:00 or 1:00 to 3:00 on Western Time? I don't know. DX I'm horrible at telling time.

Where It Will Be:

When: 3:00 to 5:00 Eastern Time.

Please, if you can, bring a gift for Rainbowz! It'll help! And I'll be there, so you guys can meet me there, too!

Happy Jamming!

~ Frosty


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty