Monday, July 15, 2013

New Membership Card Designs + 1000 Views!

Hey Jammers! I looked on Animal Jam Spirit today and saw snowyclaw posted about new membership card designs! HQ posted it on twitter but I don't go on twitter a lot. :I But I think these membership designs are pretty cool!


This card (above) is the sixth month membership, supposedly. And you get 25 times the diamonds! Woah, I really need to get one of those. =)

 
This one is 3 month membership and gives you extra ten diamonds. I got my membership when animal designs were on the cards
 
Also, thank you for the blog views!
 
Happy Jamming!
 
~ Frosty
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty