Friday, September 27, 2013

Spiked Mohawk + Account Safety!

Hey jammers! I get to post early today because I'm off from school. :P It's Teacher Work Day. But I am pretty bored already.

Haha! Anyway, the spiked mohawk came out in Jam-Mart clothing! Personally, this funny looking hair item creeps me out... at-least it's in different colors! ^ ^ And it's only 400 gems! For you boys who love mohawks and crazy hair-styles. :)


Also, a helpful post from HQ on the Daily Explorer about Account Safety. Now-a-days, keeping your AJ account safe from hackers, is hard if you have an easy password. Look at this post for some tips straight from the moderators!



Anyway, I'm off to get a bite of breakfast and some sleep. I woke up at 7:00 and I really need to take a nap....

Happy jamming!

~ Frosty



1 comment:

  1. Account safety is important. I like to visit this site . Homemade pet food is essential for pet animal.
    Pet Food

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty