Saturday, September 28, 2013

Mustaches, Studded Collars, & Wild Cat Fund!

Hey jammers! Man, today's been a busy day for me. I slept in late, had to finish missing work from school and clean my house. I'm bushed.

Anyway, mustaches came out in Jam-Mart clothing today! These mysterious items are pretty wicked and look absolutely charming on any animal! Haha! Their only 450 gems and I think you can change the colors. Pretty awesome!


And, studded collars came out to the Diamond Shop! These items are like spiked collars, but the spikes are studded. I bought a white one and they only cost 3 diamonds!


Also, have you Jammers been wondering how to help Big Cats, like lions, cheetahs and tigers? Well, HQ posted a post on the Daily Explorer about how you can help fund for Big Cats! :D


That's it for this post. Happy jamming!

~ Frosty


Also, check out this awesome Halloween contest I made!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty