Monday, September 23, 2013

Rare Skull Helmet, Post from HQ and Commenting!

Hey Jammers! Sorry for not posting yesterday for the weekend. :( I was terribly busy with trying to make up work that I missed from school. I hope you guys can forgive me!

Anyway, I get Friday off from school! Which is super great! :) So I can work to make my blog a little bit more better for you Jinglers out there!

Anyhow, today is Rare Item Monday! Woo hoo! And today's item is the rare skull helmet! It's on the fourth page of Jam-Mart clothing and it's 500 gems! Quite low price for a Rare Item Monday rare. ^ ^ And yes, it's only for members. I do like this design for the skull helmet, it's pretty awesome!


Also, a post from HQ on the Daily Explorer about the rare skull helmet! I admit, the raccoon has a nice outfit on that matches with the rare... don't you think?


But I have a thing to discuss to you guys about. It's commenting.

NOT saying there's any bad comments! Nope! All of them are great! =D It's just that I reply sort of late to comments and I'm terribly sorry!

To clear that matter up. ^ ^ Day of the Phantoms is coming in October, as you can tell by the orange tree leaves in Jamaa Township! Can't wait!

Happy Jamming!

~ Frosty




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty