Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pirate Beard Returns and Jammer Art!

Hey Jammers! I'm eating crutons and ranch... perfect snack for the afternoon after school! <3 What is your guys' favorite snack after school? ^ ^

Well, as we predicted, the pirate beard is now in the Jam-Mart clothing! Following after the pirate hat. It's quite at a low price of 150 gems! And it's for members only, but eh. :) Pay what you get for. :P


Also, some new art posted by HQ on the Daily Explorer today! Mostly all about rabbits eating carrots. Check it out below! 



Also, my friend on Animal Jam, Adventureworldquest, got hacked. :( He lost all of his good and beta items, and trust me, he was pretty rare!

Please send him un-wanted items or gifts/rares if you can! :) I would appreciate it!

Happy jamming!

~ Frosty


Also, a Giveaway I uploaded for a NM purse and NM glove!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty