Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Phantom Cage, Epic Den, Back to Posting + Views!

Hey Jammers! Yep, my first offical post in September! Woo hoo!

I'll be posting more now in the afternoons. :) I just had a really stressful time in school with missing work that I couldn't update on the blog. Thanks for being patient, guys! <3 I love you all!

Anyway, at the Adventure Base Camp store, they released a new phantom design! It's a steel cage with diamond like screws. Pretty neat to have for a haunted house, hm? If you want to change the phantom's lightning colors, just click the bottom right! And it's pretty pricey, at 1,400 gems, but it could be worst!


Also, on AJ's blog, The Daily Explorer, they posted a new post about Epic Den of The Week! Congrats to Snow Leopard! Looks like an awesome den. =)


I wish they would put the usernames' for the Epic Den of the Week winners. Don't you?

Now, about blog views.... THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! This blog was started in June of 2013 and is already becoming a good viewed blog! 7000 views is a lot! If we reach to 10000, then I'll throw a party on AJ! Thank you all so much! <3

Happy Jamming!


Also, a sky-falling music video I just made!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty