Thursday, September 26, 2013

Night of the Phantoms Return! + Great Nature Project?

Hello Jammers! Sorry for the late post. I was making up for missing homework from school. ^ ^

Anyway, have you guys seen the new update to Animal Jam? THE NIGHT OF THE PHANTOMS RETURN! Pretty awesome, right?


Well, first in our awesome Halloween update, is the new adventure, The Hive! Seems mysterious... I think I posted a post sometime ago about it. :D Apparently, you battle phantoms as you try to find gem stones and then battle the Phantom King. I tried it, and it's awesome! But I got gems as a prize... but I don't care, it's a fun adventure and filled with puzzles and mysteries!



Next in the update, is that elephants have migrated back to Jamaa! Not really excited, I don't like the elephants... they should've done giraffes. ^ _ ^


Next, is the tarantulas! The last membership gift for October of 2012 is coming in the Diamond Shop on October 1st! I'm going to get one... they look adorable!


Also, pet bats are available at the Spooky Party! Sadly, the Spooky Party isn't out on the Party List right now... bummer, but I bet HQ will add the party as soon as possible!


Next, is the adventure map! This is quite handy, for it comes in help when you get lost in the adventures, like The Hive. Be sure to use it!


Also, the haunted mansion den is available for Club Members now! I bought my own. Also, the Spooky Party and the Haunted Forest party is coming soon! :D Can't waaait! 


Also, the phantom vortex is back on from last year! You can win the same phantom statue, but in a different size. :P Also, migration banners are set up around Jamaa! Go click on them to read some cool facts!


Also, the AJ birthday code, AJBDAY3, is still activated! You can get the third AJ birthday cake! And the Back to School Pack at Animal Jam Outfitters is leaving soon! It's contains a FOX PLUSH, a pack of five PLAY WILD FUN WRISTBANDS and a cool STICKER PACK! Hurry up and buy it! :P 


Also, have you guys noticed the Great Nature project on HQ's Daily Explorer? It's seem's interesting... go check it out and look at it!


Sorry for such a quick post. Happy jamming!

~ Frosty

















1 comment:

  1. Wow this was the cutest thing I have ever read on any blog.Keep on sharing such good stuffs.I also like to read about birthday return gifts .

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty