Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Doctor's Bag, Jammer Art + 900 Subscribers Party!

Hello Jammers! Sorry for the late post. :3 I've been busy with homework.

Anyway, today's new item is the Doctor's Bag, sold at the Medical Center in Kimbara Outback for 475 gems! It looks pretty fancy to wear as a purse. :3 But of course, it has the Red Cross. But it currently matches any doctor outfit!


The only thing I like about the Medical Center is the cast. ^D^ What about you Jammers?

Well, HQ posted some more art on their blog, the Daily Explorer! :D Just click below the art picture to go to the gallery and look at the new art for this week.



As you guys know, I'm hosting a party on Friday night for 900 subscribers. :3 It's a pretty big deal for me, so I'll be much obliged if you can come! Information is in this video. :) 



Well, happy jamming!

~ Frosty





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty