Thursday, August 29, 2013

Wind Armor + New Updates!

Hey Jammers! Yes, I know it's not 3:30. Rage on me, if you want. I had to do homework and got home late from school, since my parents had a meeting with the principal. So I couldn't post. Sorry! DX I'll try posting earlier tomorrow.

Anyway, back to posting it is. A new update came out today, though! The new animated clothes, Wind Armor Set, is coming out at the Diamond Shop! So far, the helmet came out for two diamonds already. Don't worry, the phoenix armor is still available. But from the Jamaa Journel, the Wind Armor Set looks pretty awesome!



I spent my diamonds on another spiked collar. :/ No Wind Armor for me, I'm afraid.

Haha! Anyway, it looks like HQ is trying to get Jammers to do the Cosmo adventure. To me, it's WAY to long. And I really don't like the prizes at the end. What about you, Jammers?


Actually, the good part of this update is the Summer Carnival end! I know, some of you Jammers are probably upset that the games, prizes and cotton candy are leaving but now, the items from the Carnival are becoming rare! Which is pretty good, in my sake. It'll leave in two weeks!


Since it's back to school for everyone this year (hopefully), HQ has followed the spirit! Some cool teacher/class items are out in Jam-Mart clothing, perfect for a normal school house! Plus, something awesome coming in the future? Maybe a contest?


Go to Jammer Central to see the new calender!


Also, play Gem Ball in the Chamber of Knowledge at Temple of Zios for two times the gems! 


Don't forget about the map! A lot of Jammers were complaining about it, but now look! HQ has restored it to it's regular form! But with Kimbara Outback.


Woah, long post. Happy Jamming!

~ Frosty
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty