Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Small Spider Pet Plushie & Fox Hat Glitch + Art from HQ!

Hey Jammers! Well, school is almost here for me. :( I'll have to be posting on the blog in the afternoons!

Anyway, the small pet spider plushie came out today at the Summer Carnival for only 1,500 tickets! And the best part? It's for non-members too! The spider plushies kind of look like carved squids, don't they? I'll probably get the non-member spider plushie, because it's so cute. :D What about you guys?


The Summer Carnival will end soon, though, so it's better to get the plushies now before they go. ^ _ ^ I got all the raccoon tails.

Also, I noticed a funny glitch on the kangaroo lately. When you put a fox hat (any color) on your kangaroo, the fox hat covers the kangaroo's face and head! I guess the fox hat is so big, it cover's the small face of the kangaroo. ^ ^ It's quite creative.


Speaking of creative, have you guys seen the new art posted on the Daily Explorer? It's really creative and I do like the first art picture! Click the link under the picture to go see the art gallery!



That's it for today's post, Jammers! I'm going to go get some pizza.

Happy Jamming!

~ Frosty







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty