Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Back to Posting!

Hey Jammers! Yes, this is my first post in a while on the blog. (I haven't posted since, like, a week ago!) I know, I'm pretty stupid in not posting but I have a reason. ^ ^

Well, I've been SO busy lately. First, it's school. I missed three days because of a stomach virus I had and I missed TONS of work! You wouldn't believe how much work I've missed! I have to make another blog for my Social Studies teacher, I have to do a project for my Science teacher, I have to do reading logs for my Reading teacher, Accelerated Math for my Math teacher and I need to study for Language Arts.

For you guys in middle school, you should know what it's like. It's so frantic! I really love posting on my blog but sadly, I just don't have time! D: And I know you guys want me to post so badly!

So tomorrow, I shall get off my lazy butt and start posting! I promise. I'll even post a little video on my YouTube channel, Jinglerox3, on why I haven't been posting.

Tomorrow at 3:30 I shall start posting! I cross my heart!

Happy Jamming!

~ Frosty


3 comments:

  1. you said you'll post at 3:30 today and you didnt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been terribly busy. I have to post tonight. I have school and all that and I'm really tired. And it's 6:51, for your correction.

      Delete

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty