Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Lion Hat + Post from HQ!

Hey Jammers! Another post in the afternoon! Today wasn't so bad for me in middle school. It was actually very interesting. My Homeroom teacher is very funny, nice and care-free. He's the math teacher, too, but I learned to like him even though it's the second day. :D

Wow, I should write a biography. I get so off topic! Haha!

Anyway, I think HQ is bringing back more betas then we know. Because today I looked on the front page of Jam-Mart clothing to find the Lion Hat back in stores! It's 400 gems and not that pricey. It's only for members, sadly. >_< But I'm fearing they might bring back better betas. Like rare bow and arrows or something. I hope they don't because it wouldn't be a pleasant surprise for Julian2, GummyUnicorn, LilacPetal and bepper.

Also, an Epic Den of the Week post by HQ! Congrats to Enchanted Frozencloud for the Epic Den! My den never gets on the list... ;_;



Eh, I shouldn't be complaining. Happy Jamming!

~ Frosty






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty