Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Giant Spider Plushie + Post from HQ & Instagram and Twitter!

Hey Jammers! Today's post, not late! It's noon but hey? ^.^

Anyhow, the giant spider plushie came out at the Summer Carnival today for only 3,000 tickets! Sadly, it's only for members. I'm not much of a plushie girl on Animal Jam, so I don't collect. But the smaller and non-member spider plushie will probably come out tomorrow at the Summer Carnival, like it always does. ^_^ (By the way, I don't even have enough tickets for it!)


Looks kind of like a squid, though, that spider plushie. Next, a post from HQ on the Daily Explorer about Epic Den of The Week! Congrats to Miss Spiritfox! There's so many Jammers, it's hard to tell who owns the den in the crowd of den items and people!


Well, as some of my fans who look on the blog and on my channel know, I started Instagram and Twitter yesterday! I already have six followers (as known) on Twitter and two followers on Instagram. ^.^ If you guys want to check those networks out, scroll down the blog and on the right hand side you'll see the gadgets for YouTube, Instagram and Twitter! (Picture shown below)


Here's a video I posted on my channel:



Well, that's it for today's post. Happy Jamming!

~ Frosty


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty