Monday, June 9, 2014

Rare Worn Blanket, Post from HQ, Glitches + Blog is Back Up!

Go to my YouTube channel to subscribe!

Click here to go to my latest video!

Hey jammers! I would just like to say that I am starting my blog up again! :) I shall be posting on it more often now, but posting on it everyday may be impossible. Though, I'll try!

So, for Rare Item Monday, we have a rare worn blanket! Except this one is the secret color; it should go along nicely with with a blue fox hat and some ice armor. What do ya'll think?


And a new post from HQ on the Daily Explorer about the rare worn blanket! That fox has a nice little outfit to go along with it, don't you think?


Also, have you guys heard about the glitch popping up where non-eagles can host The Forgotten Desert adventure? I'm sure that HQ will patch it up in no time; Arctic Wolves running around in the desert is certainly not normal! I wonder how they do it?

Photo courtesy of Animal Jam Spirit Blog!

So, that's it for today's post! Happy jamming!




1 comment:

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty