Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Liza Tiki Statue, Bahari Bargains Sale, and Post from HQ!

Click here to go to my YouTube channel.

Click here to go to my Twitter.

Click here to go to my Instagram.

Hey jammers! It's a beautiful, sunny morning here in Florida at the moment, and the wonderful day out outside gives me a sudden yearn to post early!

Anyhow, today's new item is the Liza Tiki Statue, sold at Jam Mart Furniture for 500 gems! Very original, I'll say! Sadly, it's only for members, but it's very well carved, what do you guys think?


And don't forget to check out the pawsome sale at Barhai Bargains! Everything's half off! A reference from Disney's Pixar's Brave, I hear? Haha!


Also, last but not least, don't forget to check out Creature Feature - Mangroves on The Daily Explorer! Tierney Thys explains to us the inside story of mangroves trees! Click here to check it out! 


That's it for today! Happy jamming!

~ Frosty







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! Welcome to the comments section of this page/post. As you know, a lot of younger children play Animal Jam and a lot of them look on the Animal Jam blogs, too. I appreciate if you guys would follow the rules while commenting on any page or post on Animal Jam Jingle. :)

RULES:

No Cussing

No Fighting

No Innapropriate RP or Language

Be Polite

Do Not Troll

If you guys can follow this rule, I'll be really grateful! Bye!

~ Frosty